Blog 1

 Hi, welcome to my blog for the senior seminar! For this blog o will be talking about my best “in class” and “out of class” computer science experience. One of the best experiences I have had in computer science in class is in one of my Statistics classes we had to analyze any kind of data and make further predictions about it. I personally chose Netflix vs Amazon prime data and analyzed how their stock prices changed over the period of time. That was fascinating to me since stock is a very unpredictable concept but still using statistical analysis it is possible to count it down to a few predictions. 

As for my “out of class” I haven’t had much of out of class coding experience except for when I was working for a pharmaceutical company and I got to make visualizations for given tables that would have Phase 1 studies. It was a good experience for me because I learnt a lot in that time working with new languages and in new environments. I had to get SAS certified which was another reason I was happy with that opportunity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Reflections on Hive Tracks and Bee Informed Partnership ethics case study

Blog 8: Final blog post